The HP-A4 is a improved version of the acclaimed HP-A3. It offers up to DSD 5.6MHz and PCM 192kHz for superior audio playback functionality as well as the sophisticated and class-leading appearance of the flagship HP-A8C.
Dedicated USB driver software is necessary to install on PC for Windows. Mac OS (10.6.1 or later) works with its own USB driver. Please be sure to uninstall the old driver software before installing this software.
- USB buss powered operation without AC adapter
- Linear PCM audio up to 24bit/192kHz and DSD audio up to 5.6MHz playback
- Quick and easy hi-resolution playback in combination with "FOSTEX Audio Player" software
- HI/LO Gain selection (10dB) for wider range of headphones
- Asynchronous transfer mode by using the custom made crystal
- Digital Filter selecting Roll-off characteristics and Cut-off characteristics according to the audio source
- Complies with USB Audio Class 2.0 on Windows XP (SP2 or later) / Vista / 7 / 8 and MacOS X 10.6 or later
- MicroSD (SDHC) card drive on the rear panel for future firmware update