A light-weight cone paper and a high-loss rubber edge realize a bright and clear mid-to-high range and reasonably damped low range reproduction. You can enjoy an excellent stereo image and sound field achieved by a small-diameter speaker unit.
- Blending a banana pulp with two wooden pulps holding different physicality realizes a sufficient stiffness and high-loss
- A high-loss foamed edge with an up-roll shape is employed
- The same material as the cone paper is employed on the center cap for improving the sound unification
- A mechanical 2-way structure which directly connects the center cap with the voice coil bobbin extends a high range sound reproduction further
- A Faston 205 type is used for the speaker input terminal