Gefen’s 4K Ultra HD 600 MHz 4x4 Matrix for HDMI supports 18.2Gbps of bandwidth and 600 MHz TMDS Clock frequency, the highest specified under the HDMI 2.0 standard.
Full bandwidth support allows the EXTUHD600A-44 to accommodate resolutions up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096x2160 up to 60 Hz 4:4:4), and 4K Ultra HD (3860x2160 up to 60 Hz, 4:4:4) along with HDR (High Dynamic Range). HDCP 2.2 and the legacy HDCP 1.4 content protection algorithms are supported. The Gefen 4x4 Matrix also supports 1080p Full HD, 1920x1200 (WUXGA), 3DTV, and Deep Color (up to 1080p resolution).
In addition to its full HDMI 2.0 and HDR compliance, this product incorporates new features that enhance the commercial integrator’s experience. Recognizing that audio is just as important as video, it features analog and digital audio outputs that break out the audio stream (2 channel analog, 2 channel PCM, and up to 5.1 channel Bitstream) from each HDMI source, allowing the de-embedded audio content to be sent to external amplifiers and music distribution systems for added impact in bars, restaurants, clubs, venues, and corporate offices. In addition, highest performance multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTSHD Master Audio™ are passed through.
- Routes four 4K sources to four 4K displays
- Supports HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) 10-bit Deep Color at 4K 60 Hz 4:2:0 and 4K 24 Hz 4:4:4
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color at 1080p Full HD (60 Hz 4:4:4)
- 3DTV pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- EDID Management for rapid integration of source and displays
- Supports uncompressed LPCM digital audio up to 7.1 channels
- Supports up to 7.1 channels of HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio including Dolby Atmos®,
- Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- 2 USB power ports for use with sources requiring a USB power supply.
- Enhanced API facilitates added functionality with third-party control systems.
- Long Reach Power (LRP) provides 500 mA at 5V on pin 18 of HDMI outputs 1 and 2. Enables
- select extender devices to be powered through their HDMI input port
- Locking power connector
- Push button controls
- RS-232 Serial control interface for use with a third-party controller
- IP control via Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface
- IR remote control
- Gefen Syner-G™ software simplifies initial IP configuration and EDID Management
- Field-updatable firmware via web server interface
- 1 U tall enclosure, rack ears included
- Can be placed on a shelf or mounted in a standard 19-inch wide rack