50 Years as a U.S Manufacturer
Gold Line, founded in 1961, is celebrating the 50th year as a U.S. manufacturer. The firm is still directed by its founder and CEO and has become a respected manufacturer of Audio Analysis equipment.
Gold Line has twice been nominated for the TEC Award for Outstanding Technical Achievement, as well as the Nozko Award for Outstanding Management.
Some Highlights of Gold Line’s history are:
· 1978 Gold Line introduced the first affordable hand held octave band analyzer model ASA10
· 1980 developed 1/3rd Octave Audio Spectrum Analyzer
· 1982 introduced the first affordable DSP based 1/3 octave audio analyzer with digital filters
· 1985 developed polarity tester
· 1992 the first handheld DSP based audio analyzer
· 1995 Introduced first Impedance meter to calculate watts
· 1996 Gold Line develops Impedance Meter for the Navy
· 1997 Gold Line acquires from Crown the TEF analyzer
· 2000 the first hand held STI-PA audio analyzer for intelligibility
· Currently the supplier of loudspeaker Production Line Test Analyzer for General Motors.
Gold Line is looking forward to the next 50 years.
Martin E Miller President and CEO