The HT-RANGER is a high-performance BYOD presentation switcher with wireless presentation capability. It includes a built-in Wi-Fi module and offers multiple connection options, including AirPlay, Miracast, Smart View, HT-Voyager and physical HDMI and USB-C ports. Connecting to the HT-RANGER using any of these methods can project the video from the connected device to the connected display, in either full screen mode or dual view mode. The HT-RANGER includes multiple features such as automatic signal switching, CEC, Guide Screen, and OSD display.
- Dual view presentation.
- Built-in Wi-Fi module for wireless connectivity with devices over AirPlay, Miracast, Smart View, and HT-Voyager.
- Supports HDMI input and output resolutions up to 4K at 30Hz 4:4:4.
- Detailed On Screen Display (OSD) information.
- Device control using Web UI and Telnet API.
- Laptops connected to the HT-RANGER using the USB-C interface can access USB peripheral devices (i.e. cameras, microphones) connected to USB-A ports on the HT-RANGER.