The HDC6800+AD is a reclocking high-definition/standard-definition serial digital video distribution amplifier and utility downconverter with SD-SDI and composite analog outputs for the 6800+™ core processing platform.
The HDC6800+AD can accept HD-SDI component video inputs with embedded audio and ANC data, with auto-detectable/user-selectable input standards.
The main output path provides downconversion to a user-selectable output standard. The HDC6800+AD can convert from HD-SDI 720p and 1080i component video to SD-SDI 525/625 component video. In the conversion process, the audio and ANC data are delayed to ensure synchronization with the output video. Additionally, the HDC6800+AD will provide a secondary path for reclocked HD/SD-SDI signals.
- Auto-sensing HD-SDI or SD-SDI input capability
- Supports HD signals for 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 1080/23.98PsF
- Four equalized and reclocked outputs of the HD or SD input
- Two SD-SDI Program outputs
- Provides variable ARC with five user presets
- SDI output can add on screen display of graticules and safe area markers overlaid on the video; markers are generated in the output domain
- CEA708 to CEA608 transcoding for closed captioning
- HD to SD color space conversion
- 1080PsF/23.98 to 525/59.94 downconversion with 3:2 pulldown
- Passes two groups of embedded audio from HD-SDI to SD-SDI
- Two of the outputs can be configured for SD-SDI Program or composite video output with on-screen display