NEXIO® Delay™ is a software application for NEXIO® servers to provide a time delay recording and playout. NEXIO Delay allows a frame-accurate time delay with a range of a few seconds up to 24 hours. Users can pre-program the NEXIO server to record an inbound feed at a later time and can delay playouts for live event censoring or for time zone-based delayed broadcasts.
- Up to four licensed record channels on multiple NEXIO domains
- Up to 12 licensed playback channels, operator-assigned to any record channel on the same NEXIO domain
- Timecode displayed on server GUI for each record channel
- User-defined or automatically created delay ID names up to 32 characters
- Manual control or automatic record/playback start
- Servers using NEXIO Delay should be provided LTC time code for frame-accurate operation
- Activity log created automatically