Nexio® Motion™ is the integration and workflow enablement platform for Imagine storage and playout solutions. The system creates automated processes that moves and manages media between Imagine products, storage and third party solutions, kicking off workflows such as quality control, transcoding, restore from archive and many more.
Transform media from one file format to another by incorporating a SelenioFlex File transcoder for ingest into your Nexio Motion environment, publishing for OTT or a multitude of other integrations. In addition to these automatic operations, processes can be triggered manually and priorities can be modified based on your immediate needs.
Nexio Motion is a utility layer that performs a connectivity and workflow path between Imagine solutions such as Versio, Nexio and Nexio Insight.
For Multichannel Operations, Networks, Cable and DTH (coupled with ADC/D-Series)
Automatic ingest and archiving file-based material
Large-scale, complex material movement support for, Archive, Near-Line storage, Playout, VOD, Remote uplink/headend, Disaster recovery site
Extending your D-Series™ and ADC™ automation systems, enhancing playout by automatically restoring missing media from any defined location to the playout server
For Proxy workflows (coupled with Nexio Insight)
Material conform workflows from low resolution proxy
Restore and media movement based on metadata
Remote and local content access through Nexio Insight
For Mobile, IPTV, VOD and NVOD (coupled with SelenioFlex File/Zenium)
Quality check/correct material
Transcode to multiple formats
Distribute to multiple platforms
Automatically manage your media from the data center through the NOC to the remote head-end/insertion point
Typical utility workflows includes:
Trigger workflows automatically based on new, updated or deleted media in storage
Schedule tasks at fixed times and dates
Start workflows from external systems such as Imagine Communications automation and media asset management
Copy, move, delete, rename, check IDs and retrieve metadata from video file servers and other storage
Archive, restore and transcode
Monitor storage usage, and automatically e-mail system administrators
Query the traffic system to extract a purge list
Import work order lists of material to process
Design or modify processes with the user interface based configuration tools (training and support fees applicable)
- Provides a comprehensive toolset to create automatic processes that reduce or eliminate manual intervention and transparently manage all your media movement requirements
- Fully automated processes allow a highly efficient and cost-effective operation working across ingest, QC, production, playout and new media distribution systems
- For Single-Station Operations or Small Playout Facilities (coupled with Versio)
- Automatic transfer, transcoding of file-based material for file-based ingest
- Distributing material for playout, IPTV, Web, etc.
- Enhancing playout by extending your automation system to automatically restore missing media from any defined location (video disks, online storage, archives, FTP servers) to the playout server