The OP+VTX transceiver module enables professional broadcast-quality transport of duplex video, audio and ancillary data over a single fiber optic interface. Every module contains both transmitter and receiver blocks. Occupying two slots within a 6800+™ frame, the OP+VTX supports one autosensing mixed video channel and two analog audio channels. Additionally, the OP+VTX supports one 10/100 Base-T Ethernet and two RS-232/RS422/RS485 serial data communication ports. Available in both 1310nm and CWDM/DWDM wavelengths, the OP+VTX module is ideal for any facility — from broadcast and post-production to satellite, cable and telco — that requires the transport of analog composite or SDI video and analog audio signals over fiber optic lines.
- Autosensing support for analog, SD-SDI, or HD-SDI video input
- Support for black-burst or tri-level sync.
- Four analog audio inputs
- Four analog audio outputs
- Dual bidirectional independent RS-232/422/485 (two- or four-wire)
- Support for 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
- SFP transceiver adaptability
- Optical power monitoring and alarm thresholds
- Card-edge, remote and full CCS control and monitoring