The RCP-GPI32p and RCP-GPI64p provide input and output contact closure interfaces for use with Harris routers. These devices allow interfacing of routers with external devices by providing the most basic of interface mechanisms, a contact closure. The three models vary in the number of contact closures, in their physical construction and in the capabilities that they provide. The GPI inputs can be used to select router crosspoints. A source will be selected whenever the corresponding GPI input pair is shorted momentarily.
- Provide simple contact closure inputs and outputs
- Contact closure inputs select router inputs
- Contact closure outputs tally router status
- Single Bus or X-Y Control (X-Y control GPI-40 only)
- Configurable for Joystick Override