The SFP6800+D is a simple, flexible processing module with six SFP cages that can be populated with coax, optical, HDMI, analog-to-SDI decoders, or SDI-to-analog encoders. This versatile 6800+™ module can function as a simple fiber transmitter or as a receiver with an HDMI extension device linked to a small monitoring router. The SFP6800+D has a 12x12 agnostic crosspoint that is ideal for any configuration, and the intuitive 6800+ web GUI enables quick and easy management of the module. The SFP6800+D can be pieced together by adding individual SFPs to the standard module. Offering control of what cages are in use, SFPs are enabled based on a credit system.
- 12x12 routing crosspoint
- Input signal presence detection and reporting
- Reclocking mode (bypass-capable), with status and rate report on electrical inputs and outputs
- Automatic sleep mode for electrical inputs with no signal
- Independent alarm sets for each SFP
- Remote control via Ethernet for web GUI