Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
Do you need to extend the DVI signal from your computer to a monitor or projector that's located beyond the transmission range of a DVI cable?
The J-Tech Digital JTD-DVI-EX-196 Professional Quality DVI Extender Transmitter and Receiver 1080p w/max range 196' over single CAT5/5E/6 Ethernet Cable provides the solution, allowing you to send a HD video signal from your computer to a monitor or other DVI compatible display up to 196 feet away.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the is easy to set up and use, just plug and play:
1. - Connect the DVI input source via DVI cable to the Transmitter(TX)/sender DVI Input;
2. - Connect the CAT5e/6 Cable between output of Transmitter(TX) and
input of Receiver(RX);
3. - Connect the output of Receiver to DVI display; then
4. - Connect DC5V power supply to the DVI over CAT5E/6 196ft TX&RX.
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- Supports EDID learning
- Cable line with IEEE-568B standard
- Supported video input and output: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Signal transmission: Single cat 5, cat-5e, or cat-6(recommended) cable transmission range up to 60meters/196ft
- Supports up to 5meters/16.4ft of AWG26 cable length between extender and source and sink device
- No loss of signal quality
- Supports hot plug & play
2x Power Adapter
1x User Manual
1x DVI Transmitter
1x DVI Receiver
- TRANSMISSION RANGE OF UP TO 196 FEET. Designed to provide long distance trasnmission of a HD signal over a single Cat 5/5e/6 network cable. Supports cable lengths of up to 16.4 feet between extender transmitter/source and receiver/ display.
- WIDE RANGE OF SUPPORTED VIDEO RESOLUTIONS. Supported video input and output: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- MANY USEFUL FEATURES. DC over voltage protection, HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant, supports EDID learning, IEEE-568B standard cable line.
- MANY USEFUL APPLICATIONS. Ideal for use in data control and information distribution centers, classroom environments, corporate training sites and conference room presentations.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or email@example.com.