Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
HDMI cables provide a great way to transmit high definition video and audio signals between compatible devices. The only problem: HDMI cables have a limited transmission range. What happens when you need to connect a HDMI source device to a HDMI display that's outside the range of HDMI cables?
The The J-Tech Digital JTD-EX-100M-IR 1080p HDMI Extender Transmitter and Receiver provides the solution, allowing top expand the range of your connected HDMI source and display up to 400 feet over a single Cat 5/5e/6/7 Ethernet cable. It's HDMI and HDCP compliant, supporting a wide range of video resolutions and audio formats.
By using a network router/switch, one JTD-EX-100M-IR transmitter can be used to connect to several JTECH-EX-100M-IR receivers.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTD-EX-100M-IR is easy to install, set up and use - just plug and play. IR extension control feature lets you operate your HDMI source device from a display's location.
- One to many connection
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Network cable: low resistance and consumption oxygen-free copper core(CAT6, CAT6A, CAT7)
- Resolution supported: 1080p@50/60Hz,720P@50/60HZ,576P@50HZ,80P@60HZ
- Transmission length: Maximum 120m(400 Ft) by CAT6 Cable, 100m (320 Ft) by CAT5e Cable, and 80m(260 Ft) by CAT5 Cable
- IR Frequency:38 KHz
- 1x Sender
- 1x Receiver
- 1x IR blaster extension cable
- 1x IR Receiver extension cable
- 2x 5V DC Power adapter
- 1x User Manual
- EXTEND THE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOUR HDMI SOURCE AND DISPLAY. This extender has a maximum range of 400ft./120m over CAT6 cable, 320 ft./100m over CAT5e cable, and 260ft./80m over CAT5 cable.
- FULL HD SUPPORT. Supported resolutions include 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i; 3D video (all connected devices must be 3D compatible); HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- ONE-TO MANY CONNECTION. By using a network router/switch, you can use a single JTECH-EX-100M-IR transmitter to connect to several compatible receivers.
- 38 KHZ FREQUENCY IR CONTROL EXTENSION. IR control extension function lets you operate a HDMI source device, using the source device's RC, from the receiver location.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team (available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org).