Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
HDMI cables provide a great way to transmit high definition video and audio signals between compatible devices. The only problem: HDMI cables have a limited transmission range. What happens when you need to connect a HDMI source device to a HDMI display that's outside the range of HDMI cables?
The J-Tech Digital JTD-EX-120M HDMI Extender set provides an easy and affordable solution, allowing you to expand the range of your connected HDMI source and display up to 400 ft./120m over a single TCP/IP Ethernet cable. It's HDMI and HDCP compliant, supporting a wide range of HD video resolutions and audio formats.
You can use an Ethernet switch or router to relay the signal from a single JTECH-EX-120M transmitter to several JTECH-EX-120M receivers; supports point to point, point to many, and many to many network configurations.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTD-EX-120M sets up in minutes - just plug and play. Wideband IR feature lets you operate your HDMI source device from a remote location.
- Extends 1080p HDMI signal up to 400'/120m over a single UTP Cat 5e/6 cable
- Multicasting and broadcasting architecture, adding more displays without adding more bandwidth
- Supports point to point, point to many, and many to many network configurations
- Wideband IR (38-56Hz) control to the source
- Can be cascaded for many layers by adding ethernet switches
- HDMI input resolutions: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, - 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
- HDMI output resolutions: 480p@60Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
- Supported video color format: 24bit deep color, 30bit deep color, 36bit
- Supported audio format: PCM
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x Receiver
- 2x 5V/1A DC power adapters
- 1x IR transmitter cable
- 1x IR receiver cable
- 1x User manual
- EXTEND THE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOUR HDMI SOURCE AND DISPLAY(S). Extends the range of a HDMI signal up to 400' over a single Cat5E/6/7 cable.
- ONE TO MANY CONNECTIIONS. You can use an Ethernet switch or router to relay the signal from a single JTECH-EX-120M transmitter to several JTECH-EX-120M receivers; supports point to point, point to many, and many to many network configurations.
- EXCELLENT SIGNAL QUALITY. Supports many HD video resolutions and motion JPEG 2000 compression for no loss of image quality, as well as 36bit(Cat7)/24bit(Cat6) color.
- IR PASSTHROUGH. Wideband IR remote lets you control your source or display device from a remote location.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital products include a 1-year manufacturer warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based customer support team (available Mon. - Fri. 9AM – 6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org).