Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
The J-Tech Digital JTD18G-H5CH HDMI Audio Extractor Converter is a great addition to your home AV setup, extracting the audio signal from your HDMI source (satellite box, DVD player, gaming console, streaming device, etc.) for output to an audio receiver, speakers, soundbar, headphones, etc. Two audio outputs - L/R Stereo and TOSLINK/SPDIF - let you utilize a wide range of older and newer audio equipment.
The JTD18G-H5CH is HDMI and HDCP compliant, supporting a wide range of video resolutions (up to 4K2K@50/60Hz YUV 4:4:4), and audio formats (including 2CH analog stereo, LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio).
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTD18G-H5CH HDMI Audio Extractor is easy to set up and use - just plug and play, installs in minutes. 5V adapter included.
- HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV444)
- Extracts HDMI audio to multi-channel optical (SPDIF) or L/R analog audio
- Optical audio supports LPCM 2CH, Dobly Digital 2/5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH• Supports HDMI High Bit Rate(HBR) audio pass through
- Audio sample rates up to 192kHz
- 10bits HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass through
- Supports CEC bypass
- 1x Audio Extractor
- 1x Power adapters
- 1x User Manual
- AUDIO EXTRACTION. Extract the digital hdmi audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2 channel analog stereo output or multi-channel Audio (SPDIF) output. (NOTE: This unit will only pass Dolby Digital/DTS audio formats, it will NOT decode these formats for the analog output.)
- 4K ULTRA HD. Supports the video resolutions up to 4K 50/60HZ (YUV4:4:4). Supports HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps); HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant; Supports HDR10 (We suggest using HDMI2.0 certified cable to get HDR10 compatibility).
- AUDIO EDID SETTINGS. 2CH for L/R or SPDIF stereo output; 5.1CH for SPDIF Output, Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM. Supports DTS Digital / Dolby Digital pass through. Does not support ARC function.
- MANY ADVANCED FEATURES. Supports HDMI HIGH Bit Rate(HBR) audio pass through; Audio sample rates up to 192kHZ;10 Bit HDR pass through.; Supports CEC bypass
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital products include a 1-year manufacturer warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based customer support team (available M-f 9AM – 6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or email@example.com).