Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
HDMI cables are the standard for transmitting HD audio and video signals between source and display devices. They have one problem, though: they have a limited transmission range. The J-Tech Digital JTDHDEX-1 HDMI Extender Transmitter and Receiver set solves this problem, letting you extend the distance - up to 200 feet - between your HDMI source and display.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTDHDEX-1 HDMI is easy to set up and use: just connect your HDMI source device into the HDMI input port on the transmitter using a HDMI cable, connect your HDMI display to the receiver using a HDMI cable, connect the transmitter and receiver using CAT 5/5e/6 Ethernet cables and then power on all the components.
Great for home (send a signal to almost any room in the house) and office (send a signal from your A/V set up location to a training room or reception area) use, the JTDHDEX-1 HDMI is HDMI 1.2/1.3 and HDCP 1.2/1.4 compliant and supports a wide range of HD video (up to 1080p@60HZ) and audio formats.
- 1 HDMI transmitter/1 HDMI receiver
- UTP LAN cable (Cat5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission, the UTP Cable follows the standard to IEEE-568B
- Full 1080p transmission range 164 feet/50 meters
- EDID copy function
- Supports Deep Color up to 36 bits
Supported HD audio formats include Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Zero signal loss
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x Receiver
- 2x DC 5V/1A Power Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- AN AFFORDABLE WAY TO EXTEND THE DISTANCE BETWEEN HDMI SOURCE AND DISPLAY. Transmit a HDMI signal up to 200 feet via a single CAT5E/6/7 LAN cable, with zero video latency.
- SUPPORTS A WIDE RANGE OF VIDEO RESOLTIONS. HDMI 1.2/1.3 and HDCP 1.2/1.4 compatible;supports 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i as well as 3D (display must be 3D compatible); 10.2Gbps, deep color 36bit, xvYCC, 1080p24fs, dts-HD.
- EDID COPY FUNCTION. Ensures the transmitter sends a signal that is compatible with the display's resolution.
- FOR BEST PERFORMANCE. To get better quality and longer distance transfer, we recommend using a solid copper CAT 6 or CAT 7 cable.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT: All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team (available M-F 9AM-6PM CST. at (888) 610-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org).