Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
HDMI cables provide a great way to transmit high definition video and audio signals between compatible devices. The only problem, they have a limited transmission range. What happens when you need to send a HDMI signal from a HDMI source device to several HDMI displays that are located way beyond the range of HDMI cables?
The J-Tech Digital JTDHDEX1x4 ProAV HDMI Extender/Splitter lets you extend the range of your HDMI devices to up to 160 ft. (50 meters) using a single CAT5e/6 Ethernet cable.
It also serves as a HDMI splitter, splitting the signal from your HDMI source device and simultaneously sending it to up to 4 connected JTDHDEX1x4 transmitters.
An HDMI loop out port on the transmitter can be used to connect a local HDMI display, or connect to another JTDHDEX1x4 transmitter, expanding the number of displays you can connect to.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTDHDEX1x4 is easy to set up and use - just plug and play. Bi-directional IR remote lets you control your setup from either the transmitter of receiver location.
- Supported Video Formats 480i 576i 720P 1080i 1080P
- Supported Audio Formats DTS-HD/Master Audio/Dolby-TrueHD/multi-channel 5.1 stereo (PCM)
- Simultaneously Distribute 1 HDMI signal to 4 identical UTO outputs
- Transmit up to 160 feet using single Cat5e/6 cable
- Can be cascaded for 4 layers
- Wide band Bi-Direction IR control
- Supports Full HD 1080p
- Supports VESA resolution: 1920x1200
- Supports 3D (all connected devices must be 3D compatible)
- 1x HDMI Transmitter
- 4x HDMI Receivers
- 1x 12V DC Adapter (for Transmitter)
- 4x 5V DC Adapters (for Receivers)
- 5x IR TX Cables
- 5x IR RX Cables
- 1x User Manual
- EXTEND AND DISTRIBUTE 1 HDMI SOURCE TO 4 HDMI DISPLAYS. Send a video signal from an HDMI source device (cable box, Blu-ray player, PS4/Xbox One, etc.) to up to 4 connected HDMI displays simultaneously, up to 164 feet (50 meters) away.
- LOCAL HDMI OUTPUT. Split your signal directly from the location of your source using the local HDMI loop out port on the Transmitter unit, allowing you to connect a 5th display for monitoring purposes with this system.
- EDID CONTROL. Configure your audio and video settings for full compatibility using EDID dip switch settings
- BI-DIRECTIONAL IR. Control your source device from the a receiver location, or display from the transmitter location using the bi-directional IR control function.
- SUPPORTED HD VIDEO AND AUDIO. Supported video formats include 480i 576i 720P 1080i 1080P; supported HD audio formats include DTS-HD/Master Audio/Dolby-TrueHD/multi-channel 5.1 stereo (PCM).
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US Based Customer Support Team (available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 OR firstname.lastname@example.org).