Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
There are certain situations where you may need to combine the audio signal from one source with the video from another source. For example, a presentation where a live speaker will narrate over some video footage supplied from from a DVD player, speaking into a microphone. The J-Tech Digital JTECH-18GAE HDMI Digital/Analog Audio Embedder lets you combine the two into a single HDMI output signal instead of having to run separate lines to separate devices.
This embedder supports a wide range of high definition video resolutions and audio formats. Has two audio inputs - a Line In port for an analog audio source and a TOSLINK/SPDIF Optical port for a digital audio source. You can also opt to use the audio signal from your HDMI source, if needed.
Like all J-Tech products, the JTECH-18GAE is easy to install and use, just plug and play. Comes with a 5V power adapter.
- Embeds multi-channel optical (SPDIF) or Line analog audio to HDMI output
- Optical audio supports LPCM 2CH, Dobly Digital 2/ 5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH
- Analog audio supports PCM2.0
- HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV444)
- Supports HDMI High Bit Rate(HBR) audio pass-through
- 10bits HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass-through
- CEC bypass
- 1x JTECH-18GAE HDMI 18Gbps audio embedder
- 1x 5V/1A power adapter
- 1x User manual
- DIGITAL/ANALOG AUDIO TO HDMI EMBEDDER INSERTER. Replace the HDMI audio signal with audio from an external digital (TOSLINK/SPDIF) or analog (3.5mm/line) source.
- SUPPORTED VIDEO RESOLUTIONS. Supports video resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz(YUV4:4:4),4K2K@30Hz,1080P@120Hz and 1080P3D@60Hz; Video Bandwidth 18Gbps; Color Space RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:0; Color Depth 10-bit, 12-bit.
- SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS. Supports a wide range of audio formats, including Analog Stereo 2CH, LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH,LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and DTS 2/5.1CH.
- HDMI 2.0 COMPLIANT. HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant. Supports CEC bypass.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from US based our Customer Support Team (available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.