Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
Do you need to route the signal from an HD HDMI source (satellite box, DVD player, streaming device, computer, etc.) to a HD display that's beyond the transmission range of a HDMI cable?
The JTECH-4K30-UNT AV Over IP HDMI Extender can transmit a High-Definition 4K @30Hz signal up to 400 feet (120 meters) over a CAT 6 Ethernet cable using the latest HDBitT transmission protocol.
By using a network router/switch, the JTECH-4K30-UNT HDMI extender transmitter can be used to connect to several compatible HDMI extender receivers.
Users are provided with many different broadcast configuration options to choose from, including point-to-point, point-to-many, and many-to-many. You can set up your own network through a network switch or router.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTECH-4K30-UNT AV Over IP HDMI Extender is easy to set up and use - just plug and play, installs in minutes. This extender comes with an IR extension (IR TX and RX cables included) to control your source device, even when it's in a remote location.
- HDMI 1.4/HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Transmission Protocol – HDBitT
- Supported Resolutions – 480i@60Hz, 480P@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576P@50Hz, 720P@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080P@50/60Hz, 4Kx2K@24/25/30Hz
- Network cable – UTP/STP Cat5 (up to 260ft/80m) Cat5e (up to 330ft/100m) Cat6 (up to 400ft/120m)
- IR Carrier Frequency – 20KHz – 60KHz
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- 1x HDMI Transmitter
- 1x DC 5V/2A Power Supply
- 1x IR blaster extension cable
- 2x Mounting brackets and screws (x4)
- 1x User Manual
- EXTEND YOUR 4K HDMI SIGNAL OVER ETHERNET. Extend your 4K @30Hz HDMI signal up to 400 (120 meters) over Cat5/5e/6 UTP cable using the latest HDBitT transmission technology. (For optimal performance, J-Tech Digital's custom 150ft. Cat6 Ethernet Cable.)
- CONNECT AND MANAGE THROUGH A NETWORK SWITCH. Use a Gigabit/100M IP switch for extension and distribution. Multicasting and broadcasting configurations are supported, adding more displays without overloading LAN bandwidth.
- THREE CONFIGURATION OPTIONS. Utilize this product in three broadcast connection setups, either point-to-point, point-to-many or many-to-many networks, all of which can be configured through a network switch or router.
- IR EXTENSION. The IR extension feature makes it easy to control your source device from the location of your display. With a wide bandwidth of 20-60KHz IR frequency range, this unit is sure to be compatible with most remote controls.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 OR email@example.com.