Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
The J-Tech Digital JTECH-4X4-HDBase 4X4 HDMI Matrix Extender lets you extend the HDMI signals from up to 4 HDMI sources (cable box, DVD player, gaming console, streaming device, computer, etc.) for distribution to up to four receivers (receivers included) located up to 115' (4K@60Hz) or 230'(1080p) away using Cat 5e/6 Ethernet cables.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTECH-4X4-HDBase matrix extender is easy to set and use, just plug and play. Select your input/output using front panel buttons. RS-232 controls or IR remote. IR remote extension lets you control your connected source devices from a receiver location.
- Supports HDMI 2.0.
- Support HD resolutions up to 4K@60.
- Transmission range: 1080p - up to 230 ft; 4K - up to 115 ft.
- HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant.
- 4 HDMI input ports/4 HDBaseT output ports.
- Bi-Direction IR routed control(38~56KHz)
- Support Panel Button, IR Routing, RS232 Control, IP Control via Telnet.
- POE (Receiver powered by HDBaseT Matrix).
- 1x JTECH-4X4-HDBaseT Main Unit(Transmitter)
- 4x Receivers
- 9x IR Cables
- 2x Power Adapter
- 4 INPUTS AND 4 OUTPUTS. Distribute a standard/HD signal from up to four HDMI source devices to up to four HDMI displays via Cat 5e/6 Ethernet cables. Transmission range: resolutions up to 1080p - up to 230 ft; Ultra HD 4K@60, 4K@30 - up to 115 ft.
- HDMI 2.0 AND 1.4 (OVER HDBaseT). Supported video resolutions include: 4K@60Hz, 4K@30Hz, 1080p/1080i@50/60Hz, 720p/720i@50/60Hz, 576p/576i@50/60Hz, 480p/480i@50/60Hz; HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant; supported audio formats include DTS-HD and Dolby trueHD.
- FLEXIBLE REMOTE CONTROL FUNCTION. Control the matrix switcher through panel buttons, RS232 serial port, Ethernet, or IR remote. Wide frequency bi-directional IR extension function extends IR signal between transmitter and receiver
- OPTIMAL SIGNAL TRANSMISSION. The unit contains built-in automatic equalization and amplification to ensure optimum signal transmission without loss in video/audio quality.
- POE FUNCTION. The receiver gets its power over the Ethernet cable and does not need to connected to an power adapter.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. This J-Tech Digital product includes a 3-YEAR EXTENDED manufacturer warranty as well as FREE lifetime technical support from our US based customer support team (available M-F 9AM – 6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org).