Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
The JTECH-BDE02 bi-directional ADC/DAC audio converter with Dolby decoder transforms digital audio signals to analog audio signals and analog audio signals to digital audio signals, allowing you to incorporate a wider range of audio components into your home or business AV sound system.
It takes the incoming LPCM 2-channel analog or Dolby Digital audio signal from your selected source device (connect up to three using the analog L/R stereo, digital optical SPDIF TosLink and digital coaxial input ports) and simultaneously converts it into three audio outputs, letting you combine analog L/R stereo, digital optical SPDIF TosLink and digital coaxial connected sound components.
The embedded Dolby decoder is designed to closely reproduce the Dolby surround sound experience, even through conventional stereo speakers. The decoder automatically downmixes the audio signal, assuring excellent sound reproduction on any audio playback system, analog or digital.
- Input Ports: 1x Optical, 1x Coaxial, 1x Analog Stereo (L/R)
- Output Ports: 1x Coaxial, 1x Optical, 1x Analog Stereo (L/R)
- Input Format: LPCM 2CH; Dolby Digital from Optical/Coaxial
- Sample Rates: 32~96 kHz
- Power Supply: 5 V/1A DC (US/EU standard, CE/FCC/UL)
- 1x Universal Digital/Analog Audio Converter with Dolby Digital Decoder
- 1x 5V/1 A Power Adaptor
- 1x User Guide
- ADC/DAC AUDIO CONVERTER. Bi-directional universal audio converter and Dolby Digital decoder supports both analog to digital audio signal conversion (ADC) and digital to analog audio signal conversion (DAC).
- DOLBY DIGITAL DECODER. Fully licensed Dolby decoder automatically downmixes a multichannel digital audio signal for compatibility with any stereo playback system, analog or digital.
- SIMULTANEOUS DIGITAL AND ANALOG AUDIO OUTPUT. Simultaneously converts an analog L/R stereo, digital optical SPDIF TosLink or digital coaxial audio input into three audio outputs with electronic noise-free transmission.
- PLUG AND PLAY. Easy to set up and control; use the input select switch to choose between optical, coaxial or L/R inputs. LPCM input sampling rates 32 to 96 kHz, output 48kHz.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team.