Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
If you're looking for a reliable, high performance Ethernet cable, J-Tech Digital's JTECH-CAT6-400ft Cat 6A unshielded (UTP) 100% pure copper Ethernet cables are just what you need. Constructed from the highest quality materials and incorporating HDBitT technology to prevent signal loss, these lightweight, yet durable, Ethernet cables are ideal for a wide range of high bandwidth applications.
These cables are designed to be used with all J-Tech Digital's HDMI Ethernet extender products, letting you connect two or more HDMI devices up to 400 feet apart.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6/6A Ethernet cable
- 23AWG solid, pure bare copper conductors
- Gold Coated Connectors
- Verified to TIA/EIA-568-B.2 and ISO/IEC11801
- 550MHz bandwidth
- 400 foot roll
- 1x Cable
- OPTIMIZED FOR PRO A/V PERFORMANCE. J-Tech Digital’s newest Cat 6/6A 400ft cable is designed for professional AV applications. This cable maintains zero signal loss for 4K video using HDBitT protocol. GUARANTEED to work with all J-Tech Digital extenders.
- LESS DC RESISTANCE AND SIGNAL LOSS WITH 100% PURE COPPER. Pure copper cable helps to maintain a stable signal and increases PoE. Gold coated connectors help reduce corrosion.
- UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR (UTP) CATEGORY 6/6A CABLE. Supports bandwidths up to 550MHz, great for applications like VOIP and Gigabit networks. You can use it to connect all your WAN/LAN segments to all your networking devices.
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B STANDARDS. This cable can deliver speeds up to 550MHz/1 Gbps. It meets the most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team (available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org).