Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
HDMI cables provide a great way to transmit high definition video and audio between compatible devices. The only problem, they have a limited transmission range. What happens when you need to send a 1080p HD signal from a HDMI source device to a HDMI display that's way beyond the range of HDMI cables?
The J-Tech Digital JTECH-EX-120M-L HDbitT Series ONE to Many Connection HDMI Extender Transmitter and Receiver set lets you extend the range of your 1080p HD HDMI devices to up to 400 ft. using a single CAT 6 Ethernet cable. Embedded HDbitT technology maintains signal quality, stability and reliability, delivering a full Ultra HD 4K HDMI signal between the transmitter and receiver.
By using a network router/switch, one compatible JTECH-EX-120M-L extender transmitter can be used to connect to several JTECH-EX-120M-L receivers.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTECH-EX-120M-L HDMI Extender Transmitter and Receiver set is easy to set up and use - just plug and play. IR extension function lets you control your source device from your display location.
- Signal range: 400'/200M
- HDMI/HDCP compatible
- Can be operated using wide frequency IR control extension
- UTP/STP CAT 5/5e/6 Ethernet cable connections
- Resolutions include: 60/50HZ @1080P, 60/50HZ@1080I, 60/50HZ @720P, 60/50HZ@576P, 50HZ@576I, 60HZ@480P, 60HZ@480I
- 1x JTECH-EX-120M-L HDbitT HDMI Extender Receiver
- 1x IR Receiver extension cable
- 1x 5V DC Power Supply adapter
- 1x User Manual
- This extender requires sender and receiver to work at the same time.
- Do not mix up the HDMI to LAN sender and LAN to HDMI receiver, and the IR blaster and IR receiver.
- Do not plug-in/out the cables, when it is in using.
- Use DC5V power supply only. Make sure specification matched if using adapters not supplied by factory.
- PREMIUM PICTURE QUALITY & STABLE SIGNAL TRANSMISSION. With HDbitT technology, you’ll be amazed at how HDbitT maintains your HD picture quality with super stability/reliability, even when your source device is up to 400 feet away.
- ONE-TO MANY CONNECTION. By using a network router/switch, you can use a single JTECH-EX-120M-L transmitter to connect to several JTECH-EX-120M-L receivers
- FULL HD SUPPORT. Supported resolutions include 60/50HZ @1080P, 60/50HZ@1080I, 60/50HZ @720P, 60/50HZ@576P, 50HZ@576I, 60HZ@480P, 60HZ@480I.
- 20-60 KHZ WIDE FREQUENCY IR CONTROL EXTENSION. If you have a DVD player in your media room and a TV in your living room, you can still use your DVD remote to control the DVD player in the media room by using the IR CONTROL EXTENSION function.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team (available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or email@example.com).