Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
HDMI cables provide a great way to transmit high definition video and audio between a compatible devices. The only problem, they have a limited transmission range. What happens when you need to send an Ultra HD signal from a HDMI source device to a HDMI display that's way beyond the range of HDMI cables?
The J-Tech Digital JTECH-EX-120M-L4K HDbitT Series ONE TO MANY CONNECTION Ultra HD 4K HDMI Extender Transmitter and Receiver set lets you extend the range of your Ultra HD 4K HDMI devices to up to 400 ft. using a single CAT 6 Ethernet cable. Embedded HDbitT technology maintains signal quality, stability and reliability, delivering a full Ultra HD 4K HDMI signal between the transmitter and receiver.
By using a network router/switch, one compatible 4K Ultra HD HDMI extender transmitter can be used to connect to several JTECH-EX-120M-L4K receivers.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTECH-EX-120M-L4K Ultra HD 4K HDMI Extender Transmitter and Receiver set is easy to set up and use - just plug and play.
- Signal range with CAT 5e/6 Ethernet cable: 400'/200M
- HDMI 1.4/HDCP 1.4 compatible
- Can be operated using wide frequency IR control extension
- UTP/STP CAT 5e/6 Ethernet cable connections
- Resolutions include: 24/25/30HZ@4Kx2K, 60/50HZ@1080P, 60/50HZ@1080I, 60/50HZ @720P, 60/50HZ@576P, 50HZ@576I, 60HZ@480P, 60HZ@480I
- 1x J-Tech Digital HDbitT ULTRA HD 4k HDMI Extender Sender
- 1x HDbitT ULTRA HD 4k HDMI Extender Receiver
- 1x IR blaster extension cable
- 1x IR Receiver extension cable
- 2x 5V DC Power Supply adapter
- 1x User Manual
- Both transmitter and receiver need to be connected to a power source for the set to function.
- It is normal the video will have delay. The delay based on the length of cable and using condition.
- This extender requires sender and receiver to work at the same time.
- PREMIUM PICTURE QUALITY & STABLE SIGNAL TRANSMISSION. The integrated HDbitT technology maintains the stability and reliability of your Ultra HD 4K x 2K signal, even when there's up to 400 feet between your HDMI source and display.
- ONE-TO MANY CONNECTION. By using a network router/switch, you can use a single JTECH-EX-120M-L4K transmitter to connect to several JTECH-EX-120M-L4K receivers.
- ULTRA HD 4K HDMI 1.4 HDCP1.4 SUPPORT. Supported video resolutions include 24/25/30HZ@4Kx2K, 60/50HZ@1080P, 60/50HZ@1080I, 60/50HZ @720P, 60/50HZ@576P, 50HZ@576I, 60HZ@480P, 60HZ@480I 20-60 KHZ HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- 20-60 KHZ WIDE FREQUENCY IR CONTROL EXTENSION. If you have a DVD player in your media room and a TV in your living room, you can still use your DVD remote to control the DVD player in the media room by using the IR CONTROL EXTENSION function.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team, available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or email@example.com.