Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
The J-Tech Digital JTECH-EX-HDBT219 HDBaseT 4K@60HZ 4:4:4 HDMI Extender Transmitter/Receiver set lets you extend the Ultra HD signal from a HDMI source device (like a Blue Ray/DVD player or streaming device) to a HDMI display (Ultra HD TV, monitor, projector, etc.) device that's beyond the transmission range of HDMI cables. Depending on the desired resolution, you can transmit a 1080p signal up to 230 ft., or a 4K@30Hz signal up to 130 ft. using Cat 5e/6a Ethernet network cables.
The J-Tech Digital JTECH-EX-HDBT219 extender pair are ideal for many corporate settings, such as a conference rooms, lecture halls, training sites, or video-conferencing rooms.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTECH-EX-HDBT219 Extender Transmitter/Receiver pair are easy to install, set up and use. Supports bi-directional Power over Cable (PoC); the extender unit connected using the included 12VDC 2A power adapter supplies power to the other.
- Supports Ultra HD 4K 60HZ YUV 4:4:4
- Maximum transmission range: 230 feet (1080p), 131 feet (4K)
- Maximum transmission bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- Power Over Cable (PoC): Power the extenders from either the transmitter or the receiver with bi-directional PoC, for simplified
- HD multi-channel audio( Stereo, LPCM 5.1/7.1,Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio) pass through
- Rack mountable
- ESD protection inside.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 & HDCP2.2, and is backward compatible with HDCP 1.4.
- Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
- Supports CEC,IR and RS232 pass-through for long distance control
- Supports HDR.
- Features DIP switch for choosing mode from: Control, Update A, Update B.
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x Receiver
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Mount Kits
- 1x RS232 Cable
- 1x User Manual
- EXTEND THE TRANSMISSION RANGE OF YOUR HDMI DEVICES. Up to 230 feet (70 meters) at 1080p or 131 feet (40 meters) at 4K@60hz over a single Cat5e/6 UTP cable. The extender supports latest YUV 4:4:4 color space and 4K 60HZ refresh rate.
- HDMI 2.0 FULL COMPLIANCE: Supports latest high dynamic range (HDR10@4K60Hz), a new standard for Ultra HD televisions that vastly improves the viewing experience. HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant.
- HIGH DEFINITION DIGITAL AUDIO FORMATS. Supports Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and is also compatible with other HD multi-channel audio formats (Stereo, LPCM 5.1/7.1) pass through.
- DUAL IR EXTENSION. Extends IR signal from source to receiver or from transmitter to receiver. BI-DIRECTIONAL PoC(the Receiver is powered by the transmitter). Phoenix RS232 Port for firmware update or RS232 control signal transmission.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT: All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.