Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
The JTECH-EX-HDBT381 HDBaseT HDMI transmitter/receiver extender pair lets you extend the distance between your HDMI source and display devices beyond the transmission range of an HDMI cable. It can transmit a crystal clear Ultra-High Definition 4K signal up to 130 feet (40m) using the latest HDBaseT transmission protocols.
This HDMI transmitter/receiver extender pair is ideal for many home and officer settings, including classrooms, conference rooms, lecture halls, showroom displays, training sites, or video-conferencing rooms.
Dual outputs increase the number of devices you can connect using the JTECH-EX-HDBT381 extender. On the transmitter, you have a Local Loop Out HDMI port, allowing you to connect a local monitor or other display device, in addition to the HDBaseT output. The receiver has two HDMI outputs; you can connect to multiple devices, including an HDMI display, HDMI splitter, or a second transmitter to further expand your transmission range.
The JTECH-EX-HDBT381 HDBaseT HDMI transmitter/receiver extender is powered by a bi-directional Power Over Cable (POC); the extender unit connected using the included 12VDC 2A power adapter supplies power to the other unit. The extender uses features multiple EDID settings, including pass-through, a Local copy, and a remote Copy, which can be changed with a simple switch on the Transmitter. The device also passes RS-232 commands, to control devices for serial communication transmission of data.
- HDMI 2.0, 1.4/ HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant
- Transmission Distance: 40 meters (130 feet) @4K, 70 meters (230 feet) @1080
- Supported Video Resolutions: 4K (YUV 4:4:4), 1080p/1080i@60Hz, 720p/720i@60Hz, 480p/480i@60Hz
- Supported Audio Formats: Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, DTS 5.1, and PCM.
- Power: 24V 1A
- Supports: HDR, 3D, Bi-Directional IR, RS-232 Passthrough
- EXTEND YOUR 4K HDMI SIGNAL OVER ETHERNET. Extend your HDMI signal up to 130 feet (40m) over a Cat5e/6 UTP cable using the latest HDBaseT transmission technology. This extender is HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant, and can display 4K resolutions.
- DUAL OUTPUTS. The transmitter features a local loop out, allowing for a local monitor or other display to be connected near your source. The 2 outputs on the Receiver allow you to further expand the distance between displays.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL PoC (POWER OVER CABLE). With PoC feature, a power adapter is only required to be connected to one of the JTECH-EX-HDBT381 extender units, allowing installers to power either the transmitter OR receiver end, for maximum convenience.
- MULTIPLE EDID SETTINGS. The JTECH-EX-HDBT381 features multiple EDID settings including passthrough, copy from the Local Loop Out, or copy from the Receiver output.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL IR & CEC, RS-232 PASS THROUGH & HD AUDIO FORMATS. Control your source from your display/receiver side, or vice-versa with through Bi-Directional IR, and pass RS-232 commands from a computer to your source and display with a Phoenix jack.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.