Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
HDMI cables are the standard for transmitting high quality Ultra HD audio/video signals between source and display. Their only drawback is their limited transmission range. So what do you do if your source and device are beyond the range of a HDMI cable?
J-Tech Digital's JTECH-EXBT460 HDBaseT HDMI Extender Transmitter/Receiver set is the solution. The JTECH-EXBT460 lets you expand the range of your HDMI up to 230' (1080p resolutions) or 131' (4K@60Hz resolutions) using a single Cat5e/6/7 Ethernet network cable. Integrated HDBaseT technology assures no loss of signal quality between source and display.
This extender set supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) function, audio extraction (lets you output audio to speaker, headphones, soundbar, etc.) as well as a wide range of HD multi-channel audio formats.
Other features include EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) management, bi-direction IR (Infrared remote controls), CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) pass-through, and control via RS232 commands.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTECH-EXBT460 HDBaseT HDMI Extender Transmitter/Receiver set is easy to install, set up and use. Everything's plug and play. Bi-directional Power over Cable (PoC) means you can plug in either the transmitter or receiver to an AC power source and it will supply power to the other component via the connecting Cat5e/6/7 cable.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and the HDMI video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 HDR.
- HDCP 2.2
- Supported Audio Formats: PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby True-HD, DTS, DTS
- Extends 4K signals to up to 131 feet (40 meters) and 1080P signals up to 230 feet (70 meters).
- Supports video resolution up-scaling, the 1080P input can be upgraded to 4K output.
- SPDIF/Toslink Audio Extraction.
- Advanced EDID management
- Test pattern provides 4K/1080P image for troubleshooting.
- Bidirectional IR, RS232 and PoC.
- Supports ARC, CEC pass-through.
- Firmware upgrade by Micro-USB port.
- 18Gbps BANDWIDTH. Extend your HDMI2.0, 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 signal up to 130’/40m or 1080p up to 230'/70m over Cat5e/6/7 UTP cable using the latest HDBaseT transmission technology. This extender is HDCP2.2/1.4 compliant supports HDR10.
- SUPPORTS ARC FUNCTION & AUDIO EXTRACTION. ARC (Audio Return Channel) can transfer audio from either the HDMI or Toslink/SPDIF ports from receiver back to the transmitter. Also, the receiver can extract audio via the SPDIF/Toslink port from the source.
- MULTICHANNEL AUDIO. Supports HD and multi-channel audio formats such as PCM, Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS, DTS-X, Dolby True-HD.
- UPSCALE, TEST PATTERN, & EDID. Advanced features include the ability to upscale 1080p to 4K, built in 4K/1080p test patterns, EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) management and CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) pass-through.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROLS AND POC. Control using Bi-direction PoC (Power Over Cable), IR (Infrared remote controls), and RS232 commands.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital products include a 1-year manufacturer warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based customer support team (available Monday - Friday 9AM – 6PM CST at(888) 610-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org).