Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
NOTE: This listing is for a single TECH-EXUN-4x1-R receiver only; the JTECH-EXUN-1X4-T transmitter and additional TECH-EXUN-4x1-R receivers are sold separately.
The J-Tech Digital JTECH-EXUN-1X4-T Extender Splitter transmitter splits the signal from a single HDMI source (satellite box, Blu-Ray player, computer, gaming console, streaming device, etc.) for simultaneous distribution to up to 4 JTECH-EXUN-4x1-R receivers (and a local HDMI display). The JTECH-EXUN-4x1-R receivers let you connect to additional receivers, allowing users to create a large, multi-layered AV network cascade that includes several displays. The JTECH-EXUN-4x1-R receiver can receive a full 1080p signal from a TECH-EXUN-1X4-T transmitter locate up to 400' away over a single Cat5e/6 Ethernet cable.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTECH-EXUN-1X4-R receiver is easy to set up and use.
- Built-in 4xRJ45 port, can be used as 4-Port switch
- Transmit over 400ft/120m over single cat cable with standard of IEEE-568B
- Supports High Definition resolutions up to Full HD 1080p
- Supports a wide range of audio formats
- Supports point to point, point to many network configuration
- With 4xRJ45 port can be used as a 4-port switch.
- Supports wide band IR (38-56KHZ) to control the source
- HDCP compliant
- 1x HDMI 1×4 Receiver
- 1x 5V DC Power Adapters
- 1x IR Cable Receiver
- 1x User Manual
- RECEIVE 1080P HD VIDEO FROM UP TO 400 FT AWAY: Receive a full 1080P HDMI signal from a transmitter up to 400ft/120m away over a single Cat5E/6 cable.
- GREAT COMPATIABILY. HDCP and HDMI compliant, supports resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz (using Cat6 cable), 3D formats, as well as Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio audio formats. Wideband IR (38-56 khz) control lets you control your source from a receiver loc
- HDMI ETHERNET RECEIVER WITH SWITCH FUNCTION. In addition to the HDMI output, there are four 4-RJ45 link ports that let you to connect to additional receivers/displays.
- POINT-TO-POINT, POINT-TO-MANY NETWORK CONFIGURATIONS. Supports point to point, point to many network configuration
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team (available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or email@example.com).