Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
An HDMI Matrix splitter is a device that allows you to input multiple HDMI devices (cable box, Blue-Ray player, gaming console, streaming box, etc.) and send them to multiple HDMI displays. If you've been to a sports bar or similar venue with multiple TV screens, then you've probably seen a matrix splitter in action.
HDMI cables are excellent for transmitting crystal clear HD audio and video signals, but they have a limited range. An extender allows you to "extend" the distance between your HDMI source and display devices using other types of cables - such as CAT 5e or 6 Ethernet cables - that are capable of transmitting signals much farther than HDMI cables. When you combine the two, you get the J-Tech Digital JTECH-HD4X48 4x4 HDMI Matrix Extender - a matrix splitter that can split the signal from up to four HDMI source devices and simultaneously send them to up to 8 HDMI displays - 4 local displays connected to the splitter via HDMI cables and 4 remote displays - up to 300 feet away - connected to a receiver connected to a CAT 5e/6 Ethernet cable connected to the matrix splitter. (Four compatible receivers are included with the splitter.
Extender output resolution and distance:
- 1080p - 230ft (70m)- with CAT6
- 720p/1080i - 230ft (70m)- with CAT5e
- 720p/1080i - 300ft (90m)- with CAT6
The JTECH-HD4X48 4x4 HDMI Matrix Extender is HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.3 compliant and supports many HD video resolutions and audio formats (such as PCM, Dolby®-AC3, DTS®7.1, DSD, etc. - 8 channels maximum).
Despite the number of inputs/outputs, the JTECH-HD4X48 is easy to set up and use - just plug and play.
- 4 INPUTS TO 4 + 4 OUTPUTS. Distribute any HDMI source simultaneously to up to 8 HDMI displays using the 4 local HDMI output ports and the 4 Cat5e/Cat6 output ports.
- EXTEND YOUR REACH. Using the CAT 5e/6 ouputs, you can extend the distance between your source and display devices up to 300 ft.
- FLEXIBLE REMOTE CONTROL FUNCTION. Control the matrix switcher using the panel buttons, RS232 serial port, Ethernet or IR remote.
- LOTS OF GREAT FEATURES. Supports HDMI 1.3/1.4, HDCP 1.3, EDID, CEC, HPD and RS232 commands.
- OPTIMAL SIGNAL TRANSMISSION. The units support automatic equalization and amplification to ensure optimum signal transmission without loss in video/audio quality.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from US based our Customer Support Team (available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.