Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
HDMI cables are the standard for transmitting high quality Ultra HD audio/video signals between source and display. Their only drawback is their limited transmission range. So what do you do if your source and device are beyond the range of a HDMI cable?
The J-Tech Digital JTECH-HDBT73 HDBaseT HDMI Extender 4K@60 420 Ultra HD Extender Transmitter/Receiver Set lets you increase the range of your HDMI devices - up to 230' (1080p resolutions) or 131' (4K@60Hz resolutions) using a single Cat5e/6/7 Ethernet network cable. Integrated HDBaseT technology assures no loss of signal quality between source and display.
Other features include bi-directional IR (Infrared remote) and RS232 controls.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTECH-EXBT460 HDBaseT HDMI Extender Transmitter/Receiver set is easy to install, set up and use. Everything's plug and play. Bi-directional Power over Cable (PoC) means you can plug in either the transmitter or receiver to an AC power source and it will supply power to the other component via the connecting Cat5e/6/7 cable.
- Maximum transmission distance is up to 131 ft./40m for 4Kx2K, and 230 ft./70m for 1080p.
- Bi-directional Power over Cable (PoC)
- HDMI 1.4/HDCP2.2/1.4 compliant.
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@48b/pixels 3D and 4Kx2K
- ESD protection inside.
- Supports CEC
- Supports bi-directional 5V IR and RS232 pass-through for long-distance control.
- Features DIP switcher for choosing Control or Update mode.
- x1 Transmitter
- 1x Receiver
- 2x TX Mounting Ears with 2 Screws
- 2x RX Mounting Ears with 2 Screws
- 4x TX Plastic Cushions
- 4x RX Plastic Cushions
- 1x IR Receivers
- 1x IR Emitter
- 2x 3-pin Phoenix Connector
- 1x Power Adapter(12V/1A)
- 1x User Manual
- HDMI 2.0 EXTENDER OVER CAT5e/6 CABLE. Extend 1080P up to 230 feet (70 meters) or 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) up to 130 feet (40 meters) over Cat5e/6 UTP cable. Support 1080P 3D. The video signal is transmitted using uncompressed HDBaseT technology.
- SUPPORTS 60HZ 4K ULTRA HD. Supported video resolutions include 60Hz@4K, 1080P,1080P 3D, 1080I, 720P, 576P, 576I, 480P, 480I.
- WIDE DIGITAL AUDIO COMPATIBILITY. Supported Audio Formats include LPCM, DTS HD and Dolby trueHD.
- HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2/1.4 COMPLIANT: We guarantee you will never feel frustrated when streaming your favorite copyright protected video through this product. Supports HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz YUV420.
- INDUSTRIAL-LEVEL RELIABILITY. Contains state-of-the-art embedded chipset with ESD protection and has undergone thousands of hours of quality testing in a variety of applications, such as security systems, outdoor ad screens, TV stations & movie theaters.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL IR, PoC and RS232 CONTROLS. Extends IR signal from source to receiver or from transmitter to receiver. BI-DIRECTIONAL PoC(Power over Cable) allows you to power both components using a single power adapter.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team (Contact us at (888) 610-2818 or email@example.com.