Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
The J-Tech Digital JTECH-VW-4KPR KVM HDMI Extender/Matrix Receiver lets you receive a HDMI or USB signal from a JTECH-VW-4KPT transmitter or Ehternet switch up to 390' away via Cat5e/6 cables or 37 miles over optical cable.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTECH-VW-4KPR is easy to set and is useful for many point-to-point, point-to-many (such as video walls) and many-to-many matrix applications. USB, RS-232 and IR extension features let you control your source device from the receiver location.
NOTE: This product listing is for a single JTECH-VW-4KPR receiver; additional receivers and JTECH-VW-4KPT transmitter sold separately.
- 4K UHD HDMI over IP extension
- USB 2.0 over IP extension
- RS232 bi-directional extension and RS232 control
- 4 bits switch for 16 stream channel selection
- Supports Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports two way Wide Band IR extension (38khz-56khz)
- Transmit over single Cat5e/6 cable up to 120m
- Transmitter over Fiber Optical cable up to 60km (Single Mode)
- Networking environment under Giga Ethernet switch and CAT5e cable
- Point to point extension, Unicast, Multicast and Video Wall system (Max 8×16)
- Output video rotation
- Output video partial enlargement
- 802.3af compliant POE (No need power supply when connecting with POE Switch)
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x IR Receiver
- 1x IR Transmitter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR HDMI AND USB DEVICES. This KVM Switch Extender/Matrix recevier lets you receive a signal from a USB or HDMI source connected to a JTECH-VW-4KPT transmitter or Ethernet switch located up to 165' over Cat 5e/6 cables or up to 37 miles with fiber optic cable (point-to-point only).
- MULTIPLE BROADCAST APPLICATIONS. Broadcast applications include Unicasting, Multicasting (including Interactive Billboards & Kiosks), Matrix, and Video Wall (max. 8x16).
- SUPPORTS A WIDE RANGE OF RESOLUTIONS AND AUDIO FORMATS. This product supports a wide range of video resolutions (up to 4K@30Hz) and audio formats, including LPCM, DTS HD and Dolby trueHD.
- MULTIPLE CONTROL OPTIONS. Send data from a USB-equipped PC to a USB 2.0 peripheral connected to the receiver side; RS-232 and IR extension features let you control your source device from the receiver location.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT: All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and FREE lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team (available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or email@example.com).