Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
The J-Tech Digital JTECH-VW-4KPT KVM HDMI Extender/Matrix Transmitter lets you control multiple HDMI and USB devices from a single location using a keyboard, video monitor and mouse and has a range of up to 390' using Cat5e/6 cables or 37 miles using optical fiber cable.
This product can be used as a KVM extender with audio & video over IP, or a HDMI Matrix that supports point to point, point to multi-point, and multi-point to multi-point configurations, or an advanced video wall broadcast system controlled by USB, RS232 and IR.
NOTE: This product listing is for the JTECH-VW-4KPT KVM transmitter only; the JTECH-VW-4KPR receiver is sold separately.
- 4K UHD HDMI over IP extension
- USB 2.0 over IP extension
- RS232 bi-directional extension and RS232 control
- 4 bits switch for 16 stream channel selection
- Supports Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports two way Wide Band IR extension (38khz-56khz)
- Range up to 390 ft/120m over single Cat5e/6 cable
- Range over Fiber Optical cable up to 37 miles/60km (Single Mode)
- Networking environment under Giga Ethernet switch and CAT5e cable
- Point to point extension, Unicast, Multicast and Video Wall system (Max 8x16)
- Output video rotation
- Output video partial enlargement
- 802.3af compliant POE (No need power supply when connecting with POE Switch)
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x IR Receiver
- 1x IR Transmitter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR HDMI AND USB DEVICES. This KVM Switch Extender/Matrix transmitter lets you transmit a signal from a USB or HDMI source connected to a JTECH-VW-4KPR transmitter or Ethernet switch located up to 165' over Cat 5e/6 cables or up to 37
- MULTIPLE BROADCAST APPLICATIONS. Broadcast applications include Unicasting, Multicasting, including Interactive Billboards & Kiosks), Matrix, and Video Wall (max. 8x16).
- INDUSTRIAL-LEVEL RELIABILITY. The JTECH-VW-4KPT is built using State-of-the-art technology and is ideal for a wide range of applications, including security systems, outdoor advertising screens, broadcasting stations, and public theaters etc.
- MULTIPLE CONTROL OPTIONS. Send data from a USB-equipped PC to a USB 2.0 peripheral connected to the receiver side; RS-23 and IR extension features let you control your source device from the receiver location.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT: All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and FREE lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team (available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or email@example.com).