TP−580CT is a high−performance, long−reach HDBaseT transmitter for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) USB−C video, RS−232 and IR signals over twisted pair. TP−580CT converts the USB−C input video signal, along with all other input signals, into the transmitted HDBaseT signal. It extends video signals to up to 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
- High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing long–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–580CT is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product
- BYOD Ease and Convenience — Connect any DP–Alt–Mode–capable USB–C device as an AV presentation source, while providing the connected device (if PD–2.0–capable) with up to 60 watts of power.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0. EDID signals are passed through between the source and the display.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 8 HD channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for power, input, output, and HDBaseT connection facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Compact DigiTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, TBUS IN–table mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.