The Redwood platform is modular and offers a choice of video and audio input cards and rears. There are six card slots in the Multi-viewer. Two of these are reserved for the control card and output card with their associated rear modules. The product is fully modular and cards may be added or swapped at a later date. A range of rear modules allows for complete flexibility in choice of I/O format. The provides immense application flexibility.
The audio input cards provide great capability in studios and OB to visualize multiple audio sources. In small OB environments, where space and cost is at a premium, the loop through rears mean DAs or router outputs may be avoided.
The SMP-Rxx features an integrated SDI router. When using the router rear panels (RMP-SR4), a 16x16 SDI video router complements the fully featured Multi-viewer.
- Modular format allows future expansion
- Multi-format input cards 3G HD-SDI, Composite Video or HDMI
- Dual independent outputs each output has both HDMI and HD-SDI in parallel
- Maximum input resolution- 1080p, 1920x1200 & 3G HD-SDI
- Maximum output resolution - 4K
- Control and setup via LAN the Redwood has a built in browser to enable easy set up
- Front control panel
- Hot swappable cards
- Intelligent fan control for quiet operation
- Alarms for video/ audio and metadata
- GPI and Tally Support
- Under monitor display support including dynamic UMD when paired with Sierra router
- Audio metering of up to 16 channels of embedded audio with balistically correct scales Dolby E monitoring option
- Discrete analog and digital audio input options