The VS-88DTP is a high-performance matrix switcher for DVI signals. The unit reclocks and equalizes the signal and can route any or all inputs to any or all DGKat twisted pair outputs simultaneously.
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
- HDTV Compatible - Not HDCP Compliant
- DGKat™ Signal Integration -
Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables.
We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distances
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for DVI systems
- System Range - Up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable; up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable; up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable
- Cable -
Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 or BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used.
The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges.
Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR remote (included), RS-232 (K-Router™ Windows®-based software is included), RS-485, Ethernet (Windows®-based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included)
- Output Disconnect - Each output
- Front Panel Lockout
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed
- Worldwide Power Supply – 100-240V AC
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack “ears” included
- Conference room presentations
- Rental and staging