4 in. (EIA 5 in.) 30W coaxial driver delivers a wide angle of sound distribution at 2kHz with uniform response and clear audibility, ensuring complete coverage with minimum units. Includes 10 oz. magnet with 1 in. copper voice coil and polypropylene cone with half-roll rubber surround for long cone travel and good edge damping. Post-mounted liquid-cooled tweeter is a 1-inch diameter balanced drive dome with first order high-pass filter.
- Frame: 20-gauge stamped steel with black enamel finish and zinc-plated back-plate.
- Mounting Bolt Circle: 4.688 in.
- Transformer: 70V with taps at 1, 2, 4, 8W
- Assembly Frequency Response: 70Hz-20kHz (±6dB) and 50Hz-20kHz (±8.8dB)
- Assembly Mounting Depth: 3.80 in.
- Assembly Dispersion Angle: 135 degrees conical
- Assembly Average Sensitivity: 88.0dB