Eight inch (10oz) cone driver with two voice coils for use in commercial, industrial and institutional facilities where individual speakers must be connected to two separate or "piggy-backed" systems. This two circuit, dual-purpose voice paging and signal reproduction approach was popular in older systems so this driver is often specified for replacement purposes. Today most dual-function systems use head-end electronics to perform switching and/or ducking functions between separate paging and music sources. This eliminates dual wiring to the speakers and allows for a more versatile selection of drivers to meet application needs.
- Size: 8 inch
- Power Rating: 15W
- Driver Type: Single Cone
- Dual Transformers: 70V/25V (5, 2, 1, 0.5, 0.25W)
- Mounting Bolt Circle: 7.625 in.
- Assembly Mounting Depth: 2.84 in.
- Assembly Frequency Response: 54Hz - 9kHz (±6dB)
- Assembly Dispersion Angle: 90 degrees conical
- Assembly Average Sensitivity: 95.8dB