LT-series speaker assembly provides quality performance and easy installation in suspended ceiling applications, offering smooth musical sound reproduction for lounges, restaurants, lobbies, retail stores and similar venues. The system includes a factory-wired speaker (with optional transformer) mounted to a 1'x2' fine perforation grille and 0.8 cubic feet acoustic backbox. The LT is shipped ready-to-install and does not require speaker cut-outs in the ceiling tile. 1'x2 assembly is supported by the T-Bar grid and includes an integral T-Bar support for fast installation when replacing half of a non-tegular 2'x2' tile or one-fourth of a non-tegular 2'x4' tile. System includes a speaker assembly (with optional transformer) mounted to a 1'x2' subplate with fine-perforation grille, integral T-Bar, and premounted (0.8 cubic feet) volume backbox with acoustic lining for extended low frequency performance. For fast connection, speaker leads exit the backbox through a metal clamp.
- Speaker: model JR410 is a 15W high-compliance speaker with 10oz magnet for commercial paging and background music
- Transformer, two options TLM572 and TLM870
- Fine-perforation pattern grille, designed to provide maximum free-air space for excellent sound transmission, while maintaining an unobtrusive appearance in new or existing tile ceilings
- The 1'x2' grille includes an integral two-foot T-bar to support neighboring notegular ceiling tile
- 0.147 cubic feet value backbox protects speaker assembly, black powder epoxy finish
- Speaker leads exit through a metal clamp for fast connection