The SM410A Series of UL Listed sound masking speakers ship completely assembled and ready for installation. Each assembly includes a 4" single cone driver, wired transformer, steel enclosure and grille (black or white) along with choice of hanger/chain or bridge rail mounting hardware.
In general, the purpose of a sound-masking system is to provide for greater conversational privacy and productivity in open office environments by adding ambient noise and shaping the signal to mask speech. The signal is fed from a generator with an amplifier to sound masking speakers that are typically positioned above finished lay-in tile ceilings in plenum space; however, speaker assemblies with a white finish are sometimes specified for use in open architecture truss type ceilings.
- 4-step rackmount sequencer with rocker switch
- Durable black powder epoxy finish
- Front adjustable delay allows 0.5 to 10 seconds between steps
- Provide time-delayed activation and deactivation of equipment connected to remote power controls or accessory systems
- Includes four rear-access barrier strip control outputs, contacts for connecting remote switches and an alarm interface