Designed for use in small and embedded systems where full-sized PCIe slots are unavailable, the Eco Capture family of high-performance, cost-efficient video capture hardware complements Magewell’s flagship Pro Capture series by offering OEMs and systems integrators an ultra-compact capture solution with low power consumption for space-limited applications.
Eco Capture cards deliver outstanding quality and reliability for bringing video and audio signals into all popular software for applications including live streaming, encoding, collaboration, videoconferencing, virtual reality (VR) production, medical imaging and archiving.
The Eco Capture SDI 4K Plus M.2 captures one channel of 4K video up to 4096x2160 at full 60 frames per second over quad-link, 3G-SDI connectivity. While recent 4K products often support the transport of Ultra HD video over a single, 12Gb/s SDI connection, a lot of existing equipment still utilizes the earlier quad-link approach in which four separate SDI cables combine to carry one 4K signal. The quad-link Eco Capture QL-SDI 4K M.2 enables integrators and OEM product designers to bring live, 4K content from these sources into their software and systems.
The ultra-compact Eco Capture cards measure just 22x80mm (0.87x3.15in), matching the M.2 2280 size specification. Drivers are available for Windows and Linux operating systems. FPGA-based video processing provides high-quality up/down/cross-scaling, picture controls and color space conversion without tasking the host system CPU.
- Captures one channel of 4K video up to 4096x2160 (including 3840x2160 Ultra HD) at 60 frames per second over quad-link, 3G-SDI connectivity with embedded audio
- PCIe 2.0 bus interface with M.2 connector
- Ultra-compact M.2 2280 size (22x80mm / 0.87” x 3.15”)
- Stream replication enables each input channel to be delivered to multiple software applications simultaneously
- FPGA-based video processing including up/down/cross-scaling, picture controls and color space conversion
- Compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems and popular APIs including DirectShow, DirectKS, V4L2 and ALSA
- Comprehensive SDK for custom third-party development