Converting live NDI® streams into high-quality SDI or HDMI outputs for connection to baseband devices such as monitors and projectors, Magewell’s Pro Convert AIO RX NDI decoder hardware simplifies the use of NewTek’s popular AV-over-IP technology in applications such as digital signage and video walls.
Just as Magewell’s Pro Convert encoders enable integrators and end-users to connect SDI or HDMI-based video sources such as cameras into IP-based AV infrastructures, the low-latency Pro Convert AIO RX decoder lets them convert any NDI stream for output to baseband presentation or distribution equipment. This helps customers maximize their earlier investments as they transition to IP, while creating new opportunities for using NDI in video-enhanced digital signage; large-scale video walls; multi-site video distribution; image magnification (IMAG) and more.
The compact, plug-and-play Pro Convert AIO RX features DHCP-based automatic network configuration, while a browser-based interface provides access to status monitoring and advanced features such as FPGA-based up/down/cross-conversion. Two on-device buttons also enable users to select source content and match the output format to their target display without requiring a computer: one for choosing between all NDI streams available on the network, and a second for picking a preset output resolution and frame rate.
NDI is a registered trademark of NewTek, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Converts live NDI® streams into high-quality SDI or HDMI outputs with extremely low latency
- Connects baseband presentation or distribution equipment such as displays, projectors and routers into NDI-enabled, IP-based media networks
- Simplifies the use of NewTek’s popular AV-over-IP technology in applications such as digital signage and video walls
- Plug-and-play ease of use with automatic output format optimization and DHCP network configuration
- Outputs NDI streams up to 1080p60
- Intuitive web-based UI for customizing parameters
- FPGA-based up/down/cross-conversion, de-interlacing and image processing
- Power via PoE or USB power supply
- ¼-20 mounting hole for attaching to tripod or camera
- On-device buttons for selecting output preset and NDI source stream