The Marshall CV420-CS is a true 4K camera built around a 12.4-Megapixel, 1/1.7-inch sensor delivering ultra-crisp, clear true 4K resolution in 4096x2160p at 60fps. CV420-CS contains a single 12G (BNC) and a simultaneous HDMI 2.0 output covering a variety of 4K/UHD/HD applications. Flexible CS/C lens mount format offers a wide range of lens options with DC Auto-Iris plug-in capability.
CV420 is a versatile and powerful camera solution in an easy to understand design. Remote adjust and match control is delivered via RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick on breakout-cable. A wide range of picture adjustment settings are available such as paint (red/blue), white balance, gain control, pedestal (blacks), exposure, gamma and more. The CV420- CS can capture detailed shots while maintaining a discrete presence and can be used as a fixed 4K wide shot where select HD windows can be captured and used within the frame in post.
- 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 outputs
- 12 Megapixel (1/1.7”) Sony sensor (4:2:2)
- Flexible CS/C-lens mount (adapters for EOS and others)
- True-4K: 4096 x 2160p at 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24 fps
- Ultra-HD: 3840 x 2160p at 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24 fps
- HD (Progressive): 1080p/720p at 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24 fps
- HD (Interlaced): 1920x1080i at 60, 59.94, 50 fps
- TRS stereo audio inputs (mic and line level)
- Remote adjust through RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick
- Wide range of picture adjustment settings including paint (red/blue), white balance, gain control, pedestal (blacks), exposure, gamma and more
- Live broadcast production, sportscast, newscast, concerts, reality television, corporate communications, government, courtroom, house of worship, education, and many more Broadcast and ProAV