The Matrox® MURA IPX 4K capture and IP encode/decode cards feature two DisplayPort™ inputs for high-resolution capture, encoding, streaming, recording and decoding of up to four 4K or 16 HD streams—delivering an unmatched audiovisual experience.
This PCI Express® card can stream and record an entire video wall or selected regions of interest, with pixel for pixel or scaled down representation of the display wall anywhere on the network. Mura IPX 4K capture and IP encode/decode can easily satisfy system builder requirements through the mixing and matching of a wide selection of Matrox video wall components. Ideal for control rooms, digital signage, AV presentation, security, and other applications that involve high-density capture, encoding, streaming, recording, decoding, and control operations.
- 4K capture and IP encode/decode PCI Express® boards engineered to provide best-of-breed hardware and software for OEMs and system builders
- Deliver the market’s most advanced capabilities on their network-based video wall controllers
- Mura IPX boards are ideal for applications involving high-density capture, encoding, streaming, recording, decoding, displaying, and control
- Optimally designed to work with Mura MPX video wall capture and display boards or Matrox C-Series™ multi-display graphics cards
- Mura IPX boards pack 4K capture plus high-density encode and decode functionality onto a single PCIe® card to simplify integration and reduce installation costs
- Capture and IP decode board provides four HDMI 1.4a inputs for direct high-resolution 4Kp60 or 2560x1600p60 capture plus H.264 decoding of up to two 4Kp60, four 4Kp30, eight 1080p60 or sixteen 1080p30 streams
- Capture and IP encode/decode board adds H.264 level 5.2 encoding to stream and record content-including video wall sources, displays or regions-of-interest-anywhere on the network