Used to help identify attendees at meetings, the TAIDEN E Ink wireless electronic nameplate is available as a standalone solution. The information to be displayed can be inputted directly on the nameplate via USB or remotely by the operator through Wi-Fi.
Now using E Ink technology, the HCS-1081 nameplate is comfortable to read, with a wide viewing angle compared to conventional displays. Another advantage is that E Ink requires ultra low power; the content can even be permanently displayed on the nameplate after it has been powered down.
The TAIDEN E Ink wireless nameplate has an ultrathin, double-sided design. It is a tabletop solution that is of interest for flexible meeting spaces and hotel and convention centers. Not having to print individual nameplates prior to each meeting makes meeting management a lot more efficient, it is an important source of cost and time savings.
- E ink display, comfortable to read
- Display dimensions: 310mm x 60 mm
- Wide viewing angle near 180°
- Wireless (WiFi), easy to setup
- Energy saving: content can be displayed after the nameplate has been powered down
- Ultrathin, 16mm double-sided panel