This new series of tabletop microphones is now available for local Government councils and board of directors meetings featuring a 4.3” touch screen for information display and to support the electronic voting process. The display interface may show speakers' list, individual profiles, speech timing, voting proposals and results, and more general information and services available to support the meeting.
As for all TAIDEN conference systems, options include multichannel audio, automatic video tracking, room combining, dual ID, closed-loop connection topology with full redundancy. The system is Dante-enabled, and microphone's sensitivity and EQ may be individually adjusted. All TAIDEN wired and wireless units are compatible under one system to accommodate the user’s precise needs.
This new series of conference microphones by TAIDEN is also designed for events rentals with robust finishes and plug-and-play daisy-chain connectivity for a quick setup.
- Touchscreen provides enhanced information display, particularly useful in the electronic voting process.
- Microphone sensitivity and EQ individually adjustable.
- Built-in loudspeaker and headphone jack for personal amplification.
- Optional: electronic voting, 64 channels selector, contactless IC card sign-in, possible to connect an electronic nameplate.
- Chairman unit with priority/mute key.