The XL-Series of direct-view LED displays from Mitsubishi Electric provide many advantages over traditional projection cubes including longer life, higher brightness, thinner cabinet depths, easy front maintenance, and the peace-of-mind in knowing that you are investing in the latest display technology.
If you are looking to replace your existing video wall display, or add a video wall display to your command center, consider that Mitsubishi Electric is a brand known for its commitment to the industry, and providing reliable display solutions to its customers for nearly 40 years.
Mitsubishi Electric not only provides a full-line of direct-view LED display products, but solutions that include engineered mounting systems, installation, and post-sale service and support.
- Signal Redundancy: Prevents image disruption
- Power Redundancy: Dual power supplies optional
- Smart Module: Easy calibration of lighting units
- HDR: High Dynamic Range
- Quiet Operation: Eliminates noise in control environments
- High Refresh Rate: 3600-3840 Hz
- Technical support via toll-free hotline and optional onsite service programs