A new projection screen film technology that has been optimized to transmit 50% of the received light while reflecting the other 50%. When applied to an acrylic panel and suspended in the middle of an open space, video of equal brightness and quality can be seen from both sides of the hanging panel for a 360° viewing experience with no heavy equipment hanging overhead. For traditional rear-screen applications, DUPIC is superior to conventional film materials in that it provides even corner-to-corner light distribution, without hot-spots.
- No hotspot
- 180 degree wide viewing angle
- Fixed type or Adhesive type to stick on the window
- Gain : 2.5 /2.5 , 1.5/1.5
- Screen size : 20" to 160"
- Material height up to 2,100mm
- Patents registered : USA, UK, China, Korea, Japan