The DisplayPort Hotplug Maintainer emulates a DisplayPort display (sink device) by maintaining a hotplug signal between a video source and sink/display. When used with a KVM/video switch, the DP-HP-MNTR-SRC eliminates the need to reconfigure monitor settings when switching between computers.
For more information, visit https://www.networktechinc.com/displayport-hotplug-maintainer.html
- Emulates a DisplayPort display (sink device) by providing Hot Plug Detect (HPD) signal to the DisplayPort source device.
- Designed for use with KVM/video switches. When the input channel is deselected, the host computer connected to that input channel via the DisplayPort Hotplug Maintainer will recognize the monitor as connected. Eliminates the need to reconfigure monitor settings – keeps screen settings while switching to another computer and then back.
- Supports all source and display resolutions, including Ultra-HD 8K (7680x4320) @30Hz, 4Kx2K (4096x2160 and 3840x2160) @60Hz, 2560x1600 (WQXGA), 2560x1440p (WQHD), and HDTV 1080p @120Hz. The Hotplug Maintainer is completely transparent.
- DisplayPort features supported: DisplayPort v1.4. Multi-Stream Transport (MST). 10-bit Deep Color. RGB, YCC 4:4:4, YCC 4:2:2. LPCM. HDR. High-bandwidth HBR3. Bandwidth up to 8.1Gbps per channel (32.4Gbps total).
- Supports headless and video pass-through operations.
- Compact design for easy installation and operation.
- No power supply – powered by video source.
- Patent pending.