The XTENDEX® Low-Cost 8K DisplayPort Active Optical Cable locates an Ultra-HD 8K 4320p 60Hz DisplayPort monitor up to 50 meters from a video source. Using optical fiber, the DP8K-FO-xxM-MMLC provides high reliability DisplayPort signal transmission with zero signal loss in high noise environments.
For more information, visit https://www.networktechinc.com/8k-displayport-aoc.html
- High speed and long distance transmission by optical system up to 100 meters (328 feet). Hybrid cable containing both fiber optic and copper cores.
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra-HD 8K (7680x4320) @60Hz, 4Kx2K (4096x2160 and 3840x2160) @120Hz, and HDTV 1080p @240Hz.
- No loss of signal – delivering crystal clear digital images instantly.
- No external power required.
- DisplayPort features supported: DisplayPort 1.4. Up to 16-bit Color and 48-bit Deep Color. YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, and RGB. LPCM. Bandwidth up to 32.4Gbps.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Optical fiber immune to signal noise.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- EDID learning for the support of any DisplayPort display device.
- Thin and ultra-lightweight construction.
- Ideal solution for many applications, including: Digital Signage. Medical Imaging Equipment. Airplane On-board Video System. Home Theater. TV Broadcast Station. Conference Room Video Equipment.
- These cables are directional. See labeled connector ends.