The XTENDEX® DVI Active Optical Cable locates a DVI display up to 100 meters (328 feet) from a video source. Using optical fiber, the DVI-FO-xx-MM provides high reliability DVI signal transmission with zero signal loss in high noise environments.
For more information, visit https://www.networktechinc.com/dvi-aoc.html
Note: Lead time varies between 1 and 15 weeks depending on quantity.
Contact an NTI product consultant for additional lengths up to 328 feet (100 meters).
- High speed and long distance transmission by optical system up to 100 meters (328 feet). Hybrid cable containing both fiber optic and copper cores. RGB and Clock signals are transmitted by optical fiber. DDC signal is transmitted by copper line.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- No loss of signal – delivering crystal clear digital images instantly.
- HDCP compliant.
- No external power required.
- Optical fibers immune to signal noise.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- EDID pass-through for the support of any DVI display device.
- Use with HDMIM-DVIDF HDMI Male to DVI-D Female Adapter to connect to an HDMI source or display.
- Ideal solution for many applications, including: Digital Signage. Medical Imaging Equipment. Airplane On-board Video System. TV Broadcast Station. Conference Room Video Equipment.